Sunday, August 14, 2011

Welcome to JanaeFrank's Fashion Blog

OMG!! 1st Blog ever! lol...


Anyway, Hello shoppers this JanaeFrank and I just wanted to give you a warm welcome to my blog! I initially decided to create this blog because I wanted to help those who live in areas where there is no access to the latest, unique fashions. Born in LA but ,I grew up in the Midwest: specifically Lee's Summit, MO. I can say that I was pretty fashionable and tried to stay on point with the trends. Of course in a town where people wore hunting gear to special events; I got made fun of for being a fashion individual not a follower. Since I hurry up and left after high school, I want to give access to those people who love fashion but, can't necessarily go to their nearest department store and pick up the latest trends from Milan, Italy. Also most stores carry different merchandise depending on the region (Bubble coats in Michigan and bright colored leggings in Miami). Yes, I'm a fashion school dropout (FIDM) not because I sucked but, because I wanted to further my opportunities and receive my BA at USC but, my credits didn't transfer(As FIDM claims). But, It never stopped me from loving and repeatedly studying fashion. I'm putting  my knowledge and navigation skills of the fashion district to good use! If your in need of specific items let me know and I will do my best to find them. So I enjoy my blog and let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment